The Wanderlust Gene has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you Ms Gene. I enjoy her posts very much as well. Be sure to visit her.
I started this blog only a couple of months ago and find it both inspiring and soothing. I spend my days working and then I spend my evenings wandering around the right side of my brain in a place where time doesn’t exist.
I am traveling the world, meeting new people and seeing new places or sometimes revisiting places. Plus learning all kinds of new things about the world and about the Internet. It is Fun!
So seven things about me:
I seriously believe that chocolate should be considered one of the major food groups.
I like cheese – any kind.
I love color, bright colors. But I mostly wear black.
I like red wine but white wine is nice too.
I used to cook all kinds of complex things from scratch. Now I don’t anymore.
I want to go to Tierra del Fuego.
I had five first languages.
Thank you (English) Che zu tim ba deh! (Burmese) Dhanyavad (Hindi) Nandri (Tamil) Da blu (Karen – a Burmese dialect)
My nominations for this award are:
- A Dutch woman who grew up in Africa. Fellow TCK.
- I was an expat wife
- Born in England and raised in Canada, lived in France, Australia, and Singapore now repatriated to Canada.
- Expat Lingo
- Observations of a serial expat
- TCK, expat, world traveler
- Wie Sagt man…?
- A year in Deutschland
- Into West Africa
- A Canadian living in Gabon
- Life in the Expat Lane
- Dutch expat, Ms Footloose, living in Moldova
- Irreverent observations from an accidental expat in Canada
- The Rebecca Project
- An Aussie living in San Francisco