‘Tis the season.. Have you seen that snow falling across the pages of WordPress? Thought I was imagining things at first. Lovely soft falling snow.
It must be that giving season. I have been given an award not once, not twice, but three times! What fun!
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award was sent my way by WIE SAGT MAN…?, A Hausfrau in Deutschland. An informative blog about two Americans living in Germany.
The Petroleum Wife, TCK and trailing expat spouse, also sent this award my way.
I thank you both. You inspire me as well.
For once, I am going to follow the rules (more or less). Seven things about me:
1. I once had a turtle named Tootsie
2. I like to watch Doc Martin and work on my needlepoint
3. I love art museums
4. I think Roger Daltrey is cute even though he is way too old to go prancing around stage with his shirt off
5. I want to go to Buenos Aires and learn to Tango and then see the end of the world in Ushuaia
6. I am convinced chocolate and red wine will cure anything
7. I love all you nutty bloggers
And the Nominees are:
Mumigrants – An honest look at being a mum and a migrant.
Expat Since Birth – A multicultural family living in the Netherlands
Mirth and Motivation – A TCK who believes in positive kismet/fate
American Tai Tai – In search of beauty in the mundane
Angelinem’s Blog – Traveler, photographer, nurse
My other award comes from Jumble, An American woman living in China. It is the The Super Sweet Blogging Award. Not sure if I got it because I am so sweet or because of my Food Friday. I’m sure it was both! :) Thank you, Ms Jumble!!
This one comes with questions:
1) Cookie or cake? Chocolate chip cookies, of course!
2) Chocolate or vanilla? Is that a choice? Chocolate all the way.
3) What is your favorite sweet treat? Dark chocolate truffles
4) When do you crave sweet things the most? The holidays!!
5) If you had a sweet nickname what would it be? Dulcinea
And now, drum roll….
This one goes to Maggie at Fly Away Home Book, A New Jersey girl living in Norway. She is very sweet and currently sitting under a ton of snow.
Happy Holidays everybody!!