What are the six elements of digital citizenship?
6 Elements of Digital Citizenship
- Safety and Privacy.
- Critical Thinking.
What are the 5 principles of digital citizenship?
These principles include:
- Digital Access.
- Digital Commerce.
- Digital Communication.
- Digital Literacy.
- Digital Etiquette or Netiquette.
- Digital Law.
- Digital Rights and Responsibilities.
- Digital Health and Wellness.
What is the golden rule of digital citizenship?
Part of being a responsible digital citizen is being respectful. The Golden Rule – treat others as you want to be treated – applies to online friendships and communications, just as it does with face-to-face interactions. If you wouldn’t feel comfortable saying it to someone’s face, you shouldn’t type it.
What are the 9 element of digital citizenship?
The authors define nine elements of digital citizenship, related to technology usage inside and outside the school environment:
- Digital access. …
- Digital commerce. …
- Digital communication. …
- Digital literacy. …
- Digital etiquette. …
- Digital law. …
- Digital rights and responsibilities. …
- Digital health and wellness.
What are examples of digital citizenship?
A few examples of digital citizenship include:
- Learning to type, use a mouse, and other computer skills.
- Avoiding harassment or hateful speech while conversing with others online.
- Encouraging yourself and others not to illegally download content or otherwise disrespect digital property.
What is the importance of digital self?
The Concept of the Digital Self
Why is the digital self so important for your career? The simple reason is that once you go online as your real self, using your own name or appearance, you have an online presence that can be traced back to you in the real world.