How can I get emigration check not required stamp on passport?
- To apply for an ECNR stamp in the passport, the applicant is required to fill a Miscellaneous Application form (EAP-2). …
- An all-inclusive fee of Rs. …
- Valid passport in original.
- Attested two photocopies of the proof that the applicant is entitled for ECNR, as per the list mentioned above.
How can I check my passport emigration check required?
(ii) In the new type of passport booklet, ‘Emigration Check Required’ is printed just above the Name of father / Legal Guardian column on the last page of the booklet. (iii) If there is no stamping or printing of ECR status on the passport booklet, then the passport is a non-ECR passport (previously ECNR).
How do I know if my passport is ECR or ECNR?
Check your Passport: ECR passport or ECNR Passport
Step 1: Open your Passport and find the stamp. Step 2: Stamp will look like this below image. Step 3: In this, it’s clearly written Emigration Check Required. Step 4: If you found this stamp in your passport it means you are in ECR categories.
What is ECR not required on passport?
ECR (Emigration Check Required) Passports are required by Indians who wish to travel to certain countries for employment. … For those passports that have been issued after January 2007, if there is no notation, it means that the passport is an ECNR or Emigration Certificate Not Required Passport.
What is the procedure for emigration check required?
Documents Required for Unskilled/Women Workers (Individuals)
- Passport valid for a minimum period of six months with valid Visa.
- Employment contract from the foreign employer duly attested by the Indian Mission or Permission letter from the concerned Indian Mission/Post.
- Challan towards deposits of prescribed fee.
Can I travel with ECR passport?
ECR passport holders going to any of the notified countries (ECR countries) on any visa other than employment visa, are allowed to travel on production of following documents at the Airport: Valid Passport. Valid visit/residence/study visa etc. Return Ticket.
What are 16 standard documents for passport?
Documents required for a fresh passport
- Photo passbook of running bank account in any public sector bank, private sector bank and regional rural banks.
- A voter ID card.
- Aadhaar card.
- Electricity bill.
- Rent agreement.
- Driving license.
- PAN card.
- Landline or postpaid mobile bill.
What is ECR stamp on passport?
ECR stands for Emigration Check Required and ECNR stands for Emigration Check Not Required. ECR status will be printed in the passport of the applicants who fall in the ECR category.For those falling in the Non-ECR category, there will be no specific mention in the passport.
What should I fill in non-ECR category?
What is Non-ECR or ECNR in Indian Passport ? Non-ECR, formerly known as ECNR, means Emigration Check Not Required(ECNR). In general, if you have passed 10th class/grade (Matriculation or Higher Educational Pass Certificate) or have higher degree then your passport falls under Non-ECR Category.