What are the right and duties of a citizen?
RIGHTS & DUTIES OF CITIZENS
- The protection of public property.
- Fight against corruption and embezzlement.
- Contributed to natural and community development.
- Proper upbringing of children.
- Loyalty to the government and nation.
- Payment of taxes and levies (dues)
- Respecting the rights of other people.
- Reporting criminal cases.
What are the 10 duties of a good citizen?
Here’s a list of 10 things you can do right now to be a better citizen.
- Volunteer to be active in your community.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Follow rules and laws.
- Respect the rights of others.
- Be informed about the world around you.
- Respect the property of others.
- Be compassionate.
- Take responsibility for your actions.
What are 5 qualities responsibilities of a good citizen?
Terms in this set (10)
- Are responsible family members.
- Respect and obey the laws of the land.
- Respect the rights and property of others.
- Are loyal to their country and proud of its ccomplishments.
- Take part in and improve life in their communities.
- Take an active part in their government.
- Use natural resources wisely.
What are three responsibilities citizenship?
The duties of citizenship, including obeying the laws, paying taxes, defending the nation, and serving in court.
Why being a good citizen is important?
Being a good citizen is important in caring for others, respecting the law, protecting the environment and improving the community. … Being a good citizen also helps to promote values, liberty and equality, which are building blocks in any community.
What is a responsible citizenship?
A responsible citizen has knowledge about his/her role in community, state and the world. A responsible citizen has a role in making the world a better place to live (for every components in biosphere). A responsible citizen is change agent that acts out against injustice in social, economic, and environmental sectors.
What are your responsibilities in your family?
There must be mutual kindness, respect and truthfulness among all family members. Each should be interested in the overall welfare and safety of the others. Children should listen to their parents and try to get the best education possible to prepare for their futures.