Starting at just $150.00 to migrate to Office 365, our services are priced well below industry standards.
How much should I charge for email migration?
Email Migration Pricing*
|Mailboxes Moved||Full Service Migration||Data Only Migration|
|Up to 5||$650||$400|
|6 to 25||$125 / Mailbox||$63 / Mailbox|
|26 to 35||$120 / Mailbox||$60 / Mailbox|
|36 to 50||$115 / Mailbox||$55 / Mailbox|
How much does it cost to establish an Office 365 account?
Microsoft’s suite of productivity software — including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint — typically costs $150 for a one-time installation (as Office 365), or between $70 and $100 every year for subscription service access across devices and family members (as Microsoft 365).
How long does it take to migrate to Office 365?
Migrating mailboxes to O365 can range from a few minutes to several months. While the answer to such a query certainly cannot be whetted on stone, based on our experience and the historical data from Microsoft, it could take up to two weeks to migrate a batch of not more than 1000 mailboxes.
Should I migrate to O365?
On a basic level, another major benefit of migrating to Office 365 is that it works seamlessly with the tools you’re likely already using. If your business relies heavily on Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher, and other solutions, you don’t have to worry about relearning everything all over again.
How do I transfer my Office 365 email?
To add users, see Add users individually or in bulk.
- Step 1: Find the full name of your current email server. …
- Step 2: Create the list of mailboxes to migrate. …
- Step 3: Connect Microsoft 365 or Office 365 to your email system. …
- Step 4: Create a migration batch and migrate your mailboxes.
How do I change from G suite to Office 365?
Migration from G Suite to Office 365: A Step-by-Step Migration Check List
- Step 1: Verify that you own your domain.
- Step 2: Add users to Office 365.
- Step 3: Create a list of Gmail mailboxes to migrate.
- Step 4: Connect Office 365 to Gmail.
- Step 5: Create a migration batch and start migrating Gmail mailboxes.
Can I buy Office 365 for lifetime?
Office 365 does not come as a lifetime subscription – that is a Scam ! Office 2016, similar to previous versions of Office – you purchase Office 2016 with a once off payment and you own it.
How can I get Office 365 for free?
There are ways you can get Office 365 for free.
- Use Microsoft Office Online.
- Try Office 365 For Free.
- Use Office 365 Mobile Apps For Free.
- Get Office 365 Education Version For Free.
- Try The Evaluation Version.
- Get Office 365 For Free With a New PC.
- Join a Shared Microsoft 365 Home Plan.
- Ask Your Employer To Buy It For You.
Is Microsoft Team free?
Is Microsoft Teams really free? Yes! The free version of Teams includes the following: Unlimited chat messages and search.
How can I speed up my Office 365 migration?
Faster O365 Migration Throughput Options
- Log a call with Microsoft to relax throttling. …
- Use multiple migration servers. …
- Increase internet bandwidth. …
- Migrate less data. …
- Smart Migration Strategy. …
- PST migration.
How do I migrate to 0365?
To begin a migration, you use the E-Mail Migration page. You can access this page by clicking the Manage link under the Exchange Online section on the main Office 365 management page and then clicking the E-Mail Migration button. To begin a new migration, click the New tab to begin walking through the Migration wizard.
How can I speed up exchange migration?
Other ways to speed up the migration
- Move the migration software to another machine. …
- Perform a staged migration. …
- In the case of on-premises Exchange Server, you can apply optimized throttling policies to increase the speed.
What are the benefits of moving to Office 365?
We’ve put together five key benefits of migrating to Microsoft Office 365 that will make your decision easier.
- Flexible working – work anywhere, anytime from any device. …
- Your business remains secure. …
- Instant upgrades and access to new features. …
- Larger mailbox storage. …
- Built-in data security and compliance. …
- How we can help.
What are the benefits of Office 365?
Here are seven key benefits of Office 365.
- Access Files Anywhere. Office 365 allows your organisation to store all the files in the cloud. …
- Secure Cloud Storage. …
- Improved Communication. …
- Predictable spend. …
- Business Continuity. …
- Automatic upgrades. …
- Centralised Collaboration. …
- Find out more.
Why should I use Office 365?
Office 365 means that companies always use the latest version without the need to implement major migration projects or to provide significant resources. The latest Office, Exchange, SharePoint or Skype for Business product is available at all times. And this is precisely why the company should choose Office 365 .