How do I attach a document to a submitted application?
My applications summary page displays.
- Select View details.
- Select Attach documents.
- Click on the Attach link for each document to be attached.
- Select the Document type from the dropdown list.
- Enter a brief description of the document in the Description field.
- Click the Browse button.
How do I upload a document to a portal?
Click and drag the Documents and Media option onto your page. Click the Add button in the portlet to upload a file. Note: From this menu you can create folders and shortcuts, similar to storing files on your own computer. To upload a text or word file, use the Basic Document option.
How do I scan a document and upload it?
Scan a document
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop . Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page . Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done .
Do I need to send photos with my citizenship application?
All applicants (with the exception of those living overseas) will no longer need to submit two passport-style photographs along with their application. Instead, USCIS will take your photos when you go to the Application Support Center (ASC) for your biometrics appointment.
How do I attach a photo to a application form?
Attach 1 photo to the photo square on your passport application. Place it upright, lining up the 4 corners of the photo with the box. Staple the edges of the photo vertically, on all four corners. Place your application in a large, sturdy envelope; do not allow the application to bend.
What are supporting documents?
Supporting documents are those trade, transport and official documents that either support specific statements made in the goods declaration, such as the commercial invoice (e.g. for the invoice amount, seller and buyer), the transport document (e.g. for the consignor, consignee, means and mode of transport) or the …
How do I attach a file to my email?
Attach a file
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Tap Compose .
- Tap Attach .
- Tap Attach file or Insert from Drive.
- Choose the file you want to attach.
How do I attach a document to a PDF?
Use the Attachments panel to add, delete, or view attachments.
- Choose Tools > Edit PDF > More > Attach File.
- In the Add Files dialog box, select the file you want to attach, and click Open. …
- To make the attachment viewable in Acrobat 5.0 or earlier, do one of the following: …
- Save the PDF.